The Sacred Feminine Mystery School
& Planetary Priestess presents:
Sacred Sexual Healing: Yoni Love Workshop for Women
March 16-18, 2018 ~ Asheville, NC
(Fri 10-6, Sat 10-6, Sun 10-3)
♥ Learning, Giving, & Receiving
♥ Deepening Sisterhood
♥ Embodied Evolution & Transformation
“The experience of being in a group of women healing women in this intimate sacred space is a healing power unlike any I have experienced before. Amrita did such a beautiful job creating the container and holding and guiding us through this journey into the Divine Feminine.” Amanti
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
As patriarchal culture gasps its dying breaths, the Sacred Feminine is calling us to show up… in our own lives and in the world at large. Now is the time! Releasing what no longer serves creates space for actualizing our biggest dreams. As we reconnect with our Sacred Feminine selves, we align with our true nature.
We believe that our sexual/pelvic center is integral to this, holding enormous power. That it’s also holding personal, cultural, lineage, and collective traumas. Here, we are building a network of women that know how to release and heal this. To create space for our fully embodied liberated orgasmic selves. To connect this with our work in the world. Bridging into the larger healing, as we do this together, as women. Holding space for each other’s deepening. Gathering in sacred circle. Meeting our own juicy edges. Anything and everything becomes possible!
There are no more excuses! Loving up your intrinsically brilliant beautiful badass self is your birthright! We need YOU. You need you. And the world needs you!
“Amrita delivers a deep, compassionate understanding of the power that we hold as women. She activates not just the wisdom of the yoni, but nourishes and reminds us about the sacred feminine in each and every one of us.” Myriam Llano, Toronto
“This workshop helped me find and release deeply held pain in my yoni that I didn’t even know was there, and I felt a much fuller current of life force running through my whole being as a result! ” LJ
THIS IS FOR WOMEN WHO ARE READY FOR…
• Embracing full-on life force energy and vitality
• Healing personal, lineage, & cultural trauma
• Gaining tools to support other women’s healing
• Being a clear channel for what wants to be birthed
• Deepening community, sisterhood, & sexual evolution
• Igniting greater potential as priestesses on this planet
This workshop is a hands-on guided skill-building practice steeped in the safety of sisterhood. It’s designed for beginning and intermediate participants. We are specifically offering this training with, for, & by women, as we feel it is important to normalize these practices in our culture. During the workshop, you will be giving, receiving & witnessing/supporting two distinct therapeutic sexual healing modalities, including fully clothed work + internal yoni massage.
During this 3-day training, you will learn and practice:
- Supporting trauma release & sexual healing
- Creating safe sacred space
- Hygiene practices & supplies
- Grounding & presencing together
- Archetypal roles in yoni massages
- Creating connection, building trust
- Working with chakras energetically
- Releasing emotions, using sounds
- Importance of eye contact in session
- Various types & qualities of touch
- Yoni mapping exercises to follow
- Sacred Spot, where, what & why
- Holding space for trauma release
- Holding space for sexual energy
- Session closure & completion
The training will be held at a beautiful, cozy, light-filled, warm, safe goddess sanctuary. Location details will be shared with you upon registration. Hearty organic snacks & garden-grown teas will be served to you.
“My heart opened and my body softened. I learned even more so how much power and possibility resides in my yoni.”
“This is the most profound healing work I have engaged in and experienced. The need for each of us as women to unveil our personal and collective wounding and to heal ourselves is the most important self-work to be done at this time.”
• TUITION: $488 includes full tuition & hearty snacks
• EARLY BIRD: $444 by January 5th
• FRIEND DISCOUNT: Register with a friend & you will both receive a 10% discount (the early bird + friend discount = $400/each)
• PAYMENT PLAN: Can be spaced out between now & March. Arrange details with Janell Kapoor. (text her at 828-279-1955)
• DEPOSIT: $100 **NON-REFUNDABLE** deposit is needed to reserve your spot & will count toward your total tuition. Should you cancel on or after January 5th, your $100 deposit is NOT refundable; however, you can offer your spot to a friend or transfer your deposit to a future program. Please let Janell know if you are transferring your deposit.
• HOUSING: If you are coming from out of town, there is a fun and affordable local homestay option with one of our attending women at $40 per night. To reserve, contact Janell (text her at 828-279-1955)
• MEALS: Organic snacks and tea will be provided. Please bring your own lunch. If you stay with us, we have a fridge you can keep food in for breakfast and dinner. We’re also an easy walk to town where you will find a local food coop and many fabulous restaurants.
To reserve your spot, send your payment via PayPal:
1) Go to www.PayPal.com
2) Click on ‘Send payment to business’
3) Send payment to email@example.com
4) Include: your email + phone # + memo YONI WORKSHOP
Amrita Grace is the award-winning, bestselling author of Reclaiming Aphrodite-The Journey to Sexual Wholeness, a Wise-Woman High Priestess, Certified Spiritual Sexual Educator, and the co-founder of the Sacred Feminine Mystery School. She’s been helping women reclaim their sexual wholeness for more than a decade.
SEND YOUR PAYMENT & confirm your spot at firstname.lastname@example.org.