The Sacred Feminine Mystery School
Sacred Sexual Healing for Women
March 16-18, 2018 ~ Asheville, NC
(Fri 9:30-5:30, Sat 9:30-5:30, Sun 9:30-2:00)
♥ Learning, Receiving, & Healing
♥ Deepening Sisterhood
♥ Embodied Evolution & Transformation
“The experience of being in a group of women healing women in this intimate sacred space is a healing power unlike any I have experienced before. Amrita did such a beautiful job creating the container and holding and guiding us through this journey into the Divine Feminine.” Amanti
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
As patriarchal culture gasps its dying breaths, the Sacred Feminine is calling us to show up… in our own lives and in the world at large. Now is the time! Releasing what no longer serves creates space for actualizing our biggest dreams. As we reconnect with our Sacred Feminine selves, we align with our true nature.
We believe that our sexual/pelvic center is integral to this, holding enormous power. That it’s also holding personal, cultural, lineage, and collective traumas. Here, we are building a network of women that know how to hold space for others to release and heal this. When we heal ourselves, we heal the collective.
“Amrita delivers a deep, compassionate understanding of the power that we hold as women. She activates not just the wisdom of the yoni, but nourishes and reminds us about the sacred feminine in each and every one of us.” Myriam Llano, Toronto
“This workshop helped me find and release deeply held pain in my yoni that I didn’t even know was there, and I felt a much fuller current of life force running through my whole being as a result! ” LJ
THIS IS FOR WOMEN WHO ARE READY FOR…
• Embracing full-on life force energy and vitality
• Healing personal, lineage, & cultural trauma
• Gaining tools to support other women’s healing
• Being a clear channel for what wants to be birthed
• Deepening community & sisterhood
• Igniting greater potential as priestesses on this planet
This workshop is a hands-on guided practice in the beautifully feminine modality globally celebrated as Sacred Sexual Awakening & Healing, steeped in the safety of sisterhood. It’s designed for beginning and intermediate participants. We are specifically offering this workshop with, for, & by women, as we feel it is important to normalize these practices in our culture. During the workshop, you will be giving, receiving & witnessing/supporting two distinct therapeutic sexual healing modalities, including fully-clothed work and internal healing work, if you choose.
During this 3-day training, you will learn and practice:
- Supporting trauma release & sexual healing
- Creating safe sacred space
- Hygiene practices & supplies
- Grounding & presencing together
- Creating connection, building trust
- Working with chakras energetically
- Releasing emotions, using sounds
- Importance of eye contact in session
- Various types & qualities of touch
- Sacred Spot, where, what & why
- Holding space for Shakti
- Session closure & completion
The workshop will be held at a beautiful, cozy, warm, safe goddess sanctuary. Location details will be shared with you upon registration. Hearty organic snacks & teas will be served to you.
“Amrita introduces the profound spirit of feminine empowerment and relationship to our physical bodies with incredible grace, sensitivity, and wisdom. From a place of ancient knowing, she brings this work forth to offer women a cultivation of sacred sisterhood and healing.“ Hannah, Asheville, NC
“This is the most profound healing work I have engaged in and experienced. The need for each of us as women to unveil our personal and collective wounding and to heal ourselves is the most important self-work to be done at this time.”
• TUITION: $488 includes full tuition
• FRIEND DISCOUNT: Register with a friend & you will both receive a 10% discount even if you’ve already paid.
• DEPOSIT: $100 **NON-REFUNDABLE** deposit is needed to reserve your spot & will count toward your total tuition. Final payment due by March 10th.
• MEALS: Please bring your own lunch.
Amrita Grace is the award-winning, bestselling author of Reclaiming Aphrodite-The Journey to Sexual Wholeness, a Wise-Woman High Priestess, Certified Spiritual Sexual Educator, and the co-founder of the Sacred Feminine Mystery School. She’s been helping women reclaim their sexual wholeness for more than a decade.