Sacred Sexual Awakening & Healing®
for Women with Shamanic Breathwork
August 16-19, 2018 Whittier, NC
Limited to 15 women
This workshop has been canceled… our apologies!
Please check this page for other options.
Take a deep, nourishing, safe, sacred
experiential dive into the sacred feminine sexual mysteries!
When women gather in sacred circle, anything and everything is possible. When women learn how to hold space for each other’s sexual awakening and healing, big magic happens. This is the leading edge of personal growth and development – the final frontier.
“The experience of being in a group of women healing women in this intimate sacred space is a healing power unlike any I have experienced before. Amrita did such a beautiful job creating the container and holding and guiding us through this journey into the Divine Feminine.” Amanti
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Your second chakra, or sexual/pelvic center, is the root source of your financial, sexual, creative, and emotional life. It holds enormous power from bringing forth life to pleasure far beyond imagination. It’s also holding centuries of trauma… cultural, personal, and ancestral.
The Sacred Feminine Mystery School is building a global community of empowered women who bring impeccable integrity and safety to releasing and healing that which holds us back from our fully-expressed, glorious feminine abundance.
Together, we are embodying and advocating a new generation of feminine power.
The Sacred Feminine is rising and calling YOU to your highest soul alignment. There is no more time to waste. She is calling forth her Priestesses to take a stand for Awakening and Healing right now. Once you activate your personal sexual healing and awakening, you become a Chalice that overflows with radiance and wholeness and impacts the entire web of our existence – a Vessel of awakening and healing for everyone you come into contact with.
“This is the most beautiful, deep, healing work I have ever been witness to in my life and I have experienced a LOT of powerful work! What a profound honor to be with Amrita and all of our amazing sisters, and to continue spreading this work into the world. It is SO needed!”
Kelly Stack, Chapel Hill, NC KellyStack.com
“Amrita presents a beautiful experience of connecting with our sisters and with our true self. She provides safety, presence, and compassion which allowed for me to go deeply into my inner realms and release beliefs and emotional blockages thus freeing me to step into my sheer authenticity and share it with myself and this exceptional group of women. I feel blessed to have been a participant in this work and witness the unfolding and blossoming of us all.”
Benita Silver, LPC, CTE Asheville, NC womanheal.net
“Amrita delivers a deep, compassionate understanding of the sacred power that we hold as women. She provides a space for us to Remember not just the powerful wisdom of our yoni and our connection to all creation, but nourishes and guides us to reclaiming our sacred feminine”
Myriam Llano, Toronto DivineRenewal.com
If you are ready to…
• Ignite your full-on life force energy and vitality
• Heal personal, lineage, & cultural shadow
• Gain tools to support other women’s healing
• Reclaim your passion, power, and purpose
• Exponentially deepen sisterhood community
• Embrace your full sacred feminine potential
You are in the right place!
This unique body of work is a hands-on guided practice in the deeply feminine modality globally celebrated as Sacred Sexual Awakening & Healing – AH®, steeped in the safety of sisterhood. It’s designed for beginning and intermediate participants and created by women, for women. During the workshop, you will be giving, receiving & witnessing/supporting two distinct therapeutic sexual healing modalities, including fully-clothed work and internal healing work, if you choose. We will also devote a day for Shamanic Breathwork and artwork process, which will accelerate integration and enhance the depth of the weekend.
During this 4-day workshop, you will learn and practice:
- Embodying deep feminine presence
- Supporting trauma release & sexual healing
- Creating safe sacred space
- Hygiene practices & supplies
- Grounding & presencing together
- Creating connection and building trust
- Working with chakras energetically
- Releasing emotions and using sounds
- Importance of eye contact in a session
- Becoming an Empty Chalice
- Sacred Spot, where, what, & why
- Holding space for Shakti
- An empowered shamanic breathwork journey and art process
The workshop will be held at a beautiful, cozy, safe goddess sanctuary. Location details will be shared with you upon registration.
“Amrita introduces the profound spirit of feminine empowerment and relationship to our physical bodies with incredible grace, sensitivity, and wisdom. From a place of ancient knowing, she brings this work forth to offer women a cultivation of sacred sisterhood and healing.” Hannah, Asheville, NC
“For many years I have been searching for a place where I truly, deeply belong. I have been to so many workshops and most always left wanting… this is the first time I have been taken to a safe space and allowed to just be me. The first time I have been seen and loved for who I am, supported and accepted. I am coming to know the return of the Goddess is the return to our feelings, our being, our essence. As women heal all across the world, as we wake up, we bring Her back to the planet through our knowing. This workshop takes you there.” Dana Sheridan, Atlanta, Georgia
“I have never felt so held while working with the energy inside of me. And, I have never felt so seen and respected as myself including my energy self, my primal self, my feminine self, as well as my child self as I did in the Sacred Sexual Awakening and Healing workshop.”
Leahanne Woods Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
• LODGING: Shared lodging in a beautiful Smoky Mountain retreat center is included in the tuition. (Arrive August 15th.) Non-residential tuition is available: $533 early-bird and $596 after. Classtimes: Thursday – Saturday 9:00-5:00, Sunday 9:00-2:00.
• TUITION: $633 early bird, $696 after. Early bird price available through July 6th.
• MEALS: If there is enough demand, a meal plan will be made available for additional cost. You will have use of the full kitchen if you want to prepare your own meals.
• REFUND POLICY: $100 non-refundable deposit holds your place. Pay in full by July 6th to receive the early-bird discount. No refunds after July 6th. No refunds for partial attendance.
|Deposit or Pay in Full|
Amrita Grace is the award-winning, bestselling author of Reclaiming Aphrodite-The Journey to Sexual Wholeness, a Certified Spiritual Sexual Educator, Wise-Woman High Priestess, and the co-founder of The Sacred Feminine Mystery School. She’s been helping women reclaim their sexual wholeness for well over a decade through workshops and Teacher Trainings.