The Sacred Feminine Mystery School
Therapeutic Sacred Sexual Healing
March 16-18, 2018 ~ Asheville, NC
(Fri 9:30-5:30, Sat 9:30-5:30, Sun 9:30-2:30)
Limited to 12 women
♥ Learning, Receiving, & Healing
♥ Deepening Sisterhood
♥ Embodied Evolution & Transformation
“The experience of being in a group of women healing women in this intimate sacred space is a healing power unlike any I have experienced before. Amrita did such a beautiful job creating the container and holding and guiding us through this journey into the Divine Feminine.” Amanti
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
As patriarchal culture gasps its dying breaths, the Sacred Feminine is calling us to show up… in our own lives and in the world at large. Now is the time! Releasing what no longer serves creates space for actualizing our biggest dreams. As we reconnect with our Sacred Feminine selves, we align with our true nature.
We believe that our sexual/pelvic center is integral to this, holding enormous power. That it’s also holding personal, cultural, lineage, and collective traumas. Here, we are building a network of women that know how to hold space for others to release and heal this. When we heal ourselves, we heal the collective.
“Amrita delivers a deep, compassionate understanding of the power that we hold as women. She activates not just the wisdom of the yoni, but nourishes and reminds us about the sacred feminine in each and every one of us.” Myriam Llano, Toronto
“This workshop helped me find and release deeply held pain in my yoni that I didn’t even know was there, and I felt a much fuller current of life force running through my whole being as a result! ” LJ
IF ARE YOU READY TO…
• Ignite your full-on life force energy and vitality
• Heal personal, lineage, & cultural trauma
• Gain tools to support other women’s healing
• Become a clear channel for your passion and purpose
• Deepen sisterhood community at a whole new level
• Embrace your full priestess potential
You are in the right place!
Therapeutic Sacred Sexual Healing is a hands-on guided practice in the beautifully feminine modality globally celebrated as Sacred Sexual Awakening & Healing, steeped in the safety of sisterhood. It’s designed for beginning and intermediate participants and created by women, for women. During the workshop, you will be giving, receiving & witnessing/supporting two distinct therapeutic sexual healing modalities, including fully-clothed work and internal healing work, if you choose.
During this 3-day training, you will learn and practice:
- Supporting trauma release & sexual healing
- Creating safe sacred space
- Hygiene practices & supplies
- Grounding & presencing together
- Creating connection, building trust
- Working with chakras energetically
- Releasing emotions, using sounds
- Importance of eye contact in session
- Various types & qualities of touch
- Sacred Spot, where, what & why
- Holding space for Shakti
- Session closure & completion
The workshop will be held at a beautiful, cozy, warm, safe goddess sanctuary. Location details will be shared with you upon registration.
“Amrita introduces the profound spirit of feminine empowerment and relationship to our physical bodies with incredible grace, sensitivity, and wisdom. From a place of ancient knowing, she brings this work forth to offer women a cultivation of sacred sisterhood and healing.“ Hannah, Asheville, NC
“This is the most profound healing work I have engaged in and experienced. The need for each of us as women to unveil our personal and collective wounding and to heal ourselves is the most important self-work to be done at this time.”
• MEALS: Please bring your own lunch.
• TUITION: $444 (just reduced to early bird price!)
• FRIEND DISCOUNT: Register with a friend & you will both receive a 10% discount even if you’ve already paid.
We have ONE SPOT LEFT! If you know it’s yours, please register below.
Amrita Grace is the award-winning, bestselling author of Reclaiming Aphrodite-The Journey to Sexual Wholeness, a Wise-Woman High Priestess, Certified Spiritual Sexual Educator, and the co-founder of The Sacred Feminine Mystery School. She’s been helping women reclaim their sexual wholeness for more than a decade.